The CAVIUS Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Alarm uses radio frequency technology to sync with other wireless alarms in the house/business. This means when one of the alarms is activated, all other connected wireless alarms will sound an alarm too.
The range of the alarms will depend on the building materials and should be tested in each individual case. During our product testing the alarms connected at a minimum of 100m in an open field and have been set up and tested successfully in a standard two level, four-bedroom home in New Zealand. Once installed with the simple ‘smart-clip’ ceiling mechanism, the alarm is activated. It has an audio alert output of 85 dB(A) at 3 metres, generating a piercing alarm designed to wake you from your sleep.
- 5 Year long-life Duracell or Panasonic battery (replaceable)
- New RF technology with the ability to connect up to 32 wireless alarms
- A penetrating sound at 85 dB(A) at 3 metres
- An easy and wide 10 minute hush and test button
- 30-day low battery alert
- Easy installation with the unique smart-clip ceiling mechanism
- AS3786:2014 certified and New Zealand Building Code compliant